Through interviews and dialogue with key actors, DigitalLead and Mobile Heights aim to:
- Uncover the needs and opportunities to establish a test environment in the form of a private 5G network in the Öresund Region.
- Identify and map companies that could be part of a 5G-cross-border-network- ecosystem in the Öresund Region.
- Gather knowledge from institutions that have experience with building 5G networks. The study will provide insight into economics, skills, and operational implementation.
- Build the bases for a cluster2cluster collaboration across the region.
- The efforts will target a wide range of actors at different levels and in several industries:
- Small and medium companies
- Large companies
- Research Centers and Universities
- Cluster organisations
ÖresundTech is funded by Interreg Öresund-Kattegat-Skagerrak European Regional Development Fund and is the result of a cooperation between Mobile Heights and DigitalLead.
To learn more about ÖresundTech, please contact Sidsel Skovborg at firstname.lastname@example.org. From October, upon request, you can receive a report with the results of the survey
The project is always looking for large and small and medium-sized companies based in Öresund Region which are interested in sharing their information about ther needs and interest in having access to a 5G-test network in the Öresund Region. The companies should be able to allocate time for a 1 hour interview.