After two years of not being able to meet each other, we’re finally back.
Google I/O Extended 2022 is approaching and now’s your chance to be part of it. Don’t miss out on valuable networking opportunities with techies from all over Denmark.
Along with Google I/O Extended it is possible to participate in 1 of 3 codelabs:
1. Webcomponents from 0-100 with Google’s Lit-library - Filip Bruun Bech-Larsen, CTO @ Umbraco
- With across the board browser support and nice utility libraries, webcomponents is becoming the new industry standard. In this code lab we will look at why that is great news, and how you can start utilizing them in your web app today. If you bring your laptop we will take some time to code something together before we end…
2. Useful Recklessness and Reinforcement Learning - Anders Brams, Member @ Google Developer Group Aalborg
- Striving for perfection in software can be intimidating and over-complicated. In this codelab, we’ll do the opposite. Together, we’ll explore how allowing our systems to be reckless and random allows us to solve real-world problems in intuitive, effective, and really fun ways.’
3. User flows and ER diagrams: visualising a requirement based project - Valerija Trane, UX Specialist @ SMART-TRIAL and Friend of Figma Aalborg.
- Sometimes your project starts with a bullet point list of technical requirements and little to nothing UI. During this workshop we will build a visual map that has elements of user flow mapping and entity related diagrams.
- Requirements for participants: device for prototyping with internet connection and Figma account (suggested but not mandatory).
OBS. There are no available spaces in Codelab 3, and it can therefore no longer be signed up for.
13:40: Registration - for Codelab participants
16:00: Registration - for everyone not participating in the Codelab
16:00-17:00: Networking & Food - Get something to eat while meeting our sponsors and your fellow attendees!
17:00: Group Photo – make sure to put on your Google I/O t-shirt and crack a smile
17:20: Welcoming speech to kick off the event - Jakob Neua Nørgaard
17:40: Greetings from the organizers
17:45: Sponsor pitches – get to know the local community that made this event possible
18:15: Introduction to this year’s stream by Christian Stahl and Michael Pedersen from Google Denmark
18:35: Short break - get some snacks
19:00: Live streaming from Shoreline Amphitheatre Mountain View, California – what we’ve all been waiting for since last year
20:30 - 22:00: Afterparty – grab a snack, a networking beer and get talking – it’s time to have fun!